STEP 1 : When considering a splashback for your Kitchen
- What style were you hoping to create? (Modern, Classic)
- What palette of colours did you want to choose from? (Neutrals, Metallic, Designer)
- What other surrounding surfaces will affect your splashback colour (Bench Top, Wall Colours, Overhead Cupboards)
- Will the splashback be surrounded by natural light?
- How much are you looking to spend?
STEP2 : Selecting a Colour
- Use our Colour Simulator for an idea of splashback colours Colour Simulator
- Visit our Showroom, we have so much variety to inspire you
- Talk to our experts, bring in colour samples of your benchtop, cupboard & wall colour for our staff, to help with your selection process.
- For a deposit of $5, take a sample home to see the colour in your own lighting
- If you really like something, get it, don’t regret it later
- Stick within your budget
STEP 3 : Understanding how colours work
- Clear Float (Green Tinge) and Starphire Glass Options
- Solid, Metallic, Pearl and Mirror colour Options
- Colours are affected by the surrounding colours, natural light reflections and lighting
- Comparing the colour samples that are (100×100) and the end splashback colour may have variation in colour, up to few shades due to the size of the sample.
- Other reasons for colour variations
- In House Lighting (Natural, Warm or White Lights) vs Showroom Lighting
- Air Temperature on the day of spraying the splashback
- Paint Colour Base Variations tin to tin
- Glass colour Variations batch to batch
- Surrounding colours, Bench… colours…wall colours